Dental crowns have been an essential tooth restoration for many years. At The Dental Design Center in White Plains NY we place a lot of crowns, always with the exceptional care each patient deserves.
Dental crowns can be used to address many issues. They can:
- Protect weak teeth from decay or breakage
- Provide protective cover and durability for a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- Restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- Improve teeth that are too small or misshapen.
- Cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- Fortify a tooth following a root canal procedure.
Crowns are not permanent but they can last for many years when properly cared for. We will have instructions on care, once we place yours.
At The Dental Design Center in White Plains NY, dental crowns are an essential restorative dentistry procedure. Find out why patients from Scarsdale, Westchester County, and New Castle entrust their dental health to us. Contact us today!