We treat all of our patients royally here at The Dental Design Center in White Plains, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not the kind a king or queen wears, but dental crowns for your teeth! Putting a crown on a tooth with issues could be just what you need to attain a remarkable smile.
Crowns are a therapy for a myriad of problems:
- To guard a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide stability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
At The Dental Design Center, our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and expertise to make sure your crowns are fabricated and placed correctly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We carry out an intensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
A dental crown from The Dental Design Center in White Plains can last many years. They are terrific way to protect and improve your smile. We also offer general dentistry services. Schedule a checkup with us today.
Contact The Dental Design Center – Ira J. Handschuh, D.D.S.:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):