Your smile deserves regular attention. If you haven’t seen a dentist at The Dental Design Center in White Plains lately, consider these important reasons why you should:
- Check Up: It’s time, and this is the best way to head off any dental problems.
- Clean Up: Our dental hygienist is ready to give you a super clean smile.
- Brush Up: If it has been a while since your last dental visit, it’s probably time to come in for a refresher course on correct dental hygiene.
- Avoid Pain: If you have dental pain and have been putting off a trip to the dentist, come in now, because we specialize in relieving dental pain.
- Fillings: We can find and fill all your dental cavities in almost no time at all. This will help you abstain from more painful issues down the road, and helps some of those sensitivities to hot and cold.
- Prevent Gum Disease: We’ll assess the health of your gums and suggest treatments or practices that are available to help you improve the health of your gums.
- A Whiter Smile: We can help. We have tooth whitening options available that will enhance your smile and make your teeth whiter.
- Tooth Replacement: If you are missing a tooth, we can help restore your smile with the latest in tooth replacement technology.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Considering making improvements to your smile? We can help you evaluate the options.
- Confidence: Nothing brings you more confidence than a healthy, smile.
The team at The Dental Design Center in White Plains provides the cleanings and checkups that give you peace of mind. We also provide general and cosmetic dentistry. Schedule your next appointment with us today.