At The Dental Design Center in White Plains, we perform complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth into beautiful smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you may wonder if you will still look like yourself when we’re finished.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, we use nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles.
The objective with a cosmetic dentistry smile makeover involves bringing multiple components into harmony. Here are a few of those components:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive, but should give you an idea of the complexity of the process. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But leave the details to us! Find out why patients from Scarsdale, Westchester County, and New Castle trust their smiles to The Dental Design Center in White Plains. Our cosmetic dentistry can transform your life. We also offer complete general dentistry. Schedule an appointment with us today!
Contact The Dental Design Center – Ira J. Handschuh, D.D.S.:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):